'SPAspTaskForm' could not be found error

Mar 19, 2008 at 9:09 PM
Great feature Daniel.

Trying to use it in my new workflow but getting the following error:

Load control template file /controltemplates/SPAspTaskFormApprovalTaskForm.ascx failed: c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\TEMPLATE\CONTROLTEMPLATES\SPAspTaskForm_ApprovalTaskForm.ascx.cs(11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SPAspTaskForm' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I assigned the extended property in OnCreateTask method but when workflow tries to create the task it throws the above error.SPAspTaskFormContainer.dll is also GACed.

private void OnCreateTask(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
ApproveTask_TaskId1 = Guid.NewGuid();
ApproveTask_TaskProperties1.Title = "Approval for...";
ApproveTaskTaskProperties1.ExtendedProperties"TaskFormId" = "SPAspTaskFormApprovalTaskForm";
}

Thanks
ZA
Coordinator
Apr 3, 2008 at 3:20 PM
Hi,

Sorry for the late answer, I just got my first child and have spent some time at home =)

1. Have you deployed the SPAspTaskFormContainer-dll to the GAC, added it as a safe-control?
2. Does your ascx-control have the <%@ Assembly Name="SPAspTaskFormContainer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0562fa746b3fad3e" %> declared in the same way as the example?

Regards,
Daniel Karlsson

zabedin wrote:
Great feature Daniel.

Trying to use it in my new workflow but getting the following error:

Load control template file /controltemplates/SPAspTaskFormApprovalTaskForm.ascx failed: c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\TEMPLATE\CONTROLTEMPLATES\SPAspTaskForm_ApprovalTaskForm.ascx.cs(11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SPAspTaskForm' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I assigned the extended property in OnCreateTask method but when workflow tries to create the task it throws the above error.SPAspTaskFormContainer.dll is also GACed.

private void OnCreateTask(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
ApproveTask_TaskId1 = Guid.NewGuid();
ApproveTask_TaskProperties1.Title = "Approval for...";
ApproveTaskTaskProperties1.ExtendedProperties"TaskFormId" = "SPAspTaskFormApprovalTaskForm";
}

Thanks
ZA